Wood floors buffing is a home improvement service that costs less than other methods of increasing a floor’s shine, but yields alike results. Furthermore, hardwood floor buffing services use an exceptional turning machine with a proper fine paper that is intended to remove dust and small scratches from the surface of your hardwood floors.
The following step in the process is to patch-up and clean the floors. After the floors have been inspected, we apply a commercial hardwood floor clear coating so that your floor will shine like new in most cases. Hardwood floor dustless refining, when done by a specialized flooring professional, can help restore your wood floors to a gorgeous, new value.
Franchi Hardwood Floors buffs floors with high-tech equipment to remove surface scuffs and scratches. Wear and tear from everyday living and traffic are eliminated through the buffing process. This method is quick and can be done in the same day and been ready for you in the next day!
Hardwood floors buffing:
- Affordable alternative to complete wood refinishing or the final step to the restoration process, depending on the condition of your floors and your budget requirements.
- Can hide or reduce any visible scratches and marks.
- Help protect your floors from future damage.
- Can restore that shiny, new look to your floors.
- Is quick and efficient.
- Is less invasive than a full restoration, as a result.
- Leaves little mess and cleanup is easier than ever.
- And more!